Previously, On Fanfic Masochism…
We were introduced to the worst
Avatar ever, one who cares not for friendship and only that Zuko can… you just
fill in the disgusting metaphor for sex that has something related to the Avatar universe. Then go and die.
Really, my big hope is that,
somehow, this story will get better, admittedly because Aang is gone and now
Skye (worst Avatar ever) will actually have to get off her lazy butt and do
something, and maybe this won’t just be a rehash of the original series.
SHUT UP OBAMA! I NEVER VOTED FOR
YOU! (Because I was too young).
So, let’s pick up Avatar the Last Airbender, Legend of Skye
where we left off, and hopefully this won’t cause too much brain damage.
So, Aang leaves the group to head
to the somehow still standing Eastern Air Temple with Skye’s guardian (who we
know jack all about) and the other sick people. I didn’t bring this up last
week, but this kind of made me mad because “The Northern Air Temple” was
actually the first Avatar episode I
ever watched, and I remember it being cool. Just kind of glossing over it makes
me feel like there should be more.
Then again, this isn’t the first
time AvatarAvani has spat upon my desires.
Our heroes land on a hill and
find a battlefield littered with Water Tribe weapons, obviously leading up to
the introduction of Bato. I won’t go further into detail, because hey, it’s
basically canon except Aang’s a chick. We then cut to Zuko and his group when
they are boarded by a woman riding a sheershoe… I really wish I was making that
up.
It’s spelled SHIRSHU! Sheershoe
just sounds like boots you put on before going to shave the wool off of a sheep.
THIS ISN’T EUROPE, SO IF YOU SPELL THINGS LIKE THAT IT’S GOING TO SOUND STUPID!
Anyway, this woman who I assume
is supposed to be Jun captures her bounty and leaves on her sheering shoe. Zuko
wants to get a date with Skye without the messy issue of asking her first, so
he and Iroh follow.
Anyway, back with our heroes
they’re woken up by Bato. Sokka and Katara are happy to see him again, as he’s
the first Water Tribe citizen they’ve seen in several months. Oh, and they do
the smart thing and completely forget Skye is there.
“‘And completely forget about me.’-Skye”
I WOULD, CONSIDERING HOW MUCH YOU
HAVEN’T DONE TO SAVE THE WORLD, YOU ATTENTION WHORING BITCH!
Oh yeah, I still hate Skye.
Considering what happens in this episode, I am not going to be too kind on her.
On that thought, this is probably
the worst possible episode to repeat, mainly because it goes against canon in
the show and canon in this fic. Skye obviously hides the map that would tell
Katara and Sokka where there father is, because she believes that they’ll
abandon her. The reason it fails is because, if you apply logic to it, Aang had
a better reason to hide the map than Skye: he
was alone. All the Air Nomads were dead, most of Aang’s friends were either
dead or incredibly old, and now the closest thing he has to a family is
considering leaving him to go be with their own family. Of course, Poor
Communication Kills and they weren’t actually going to do that, but Aang still
had reason. Skye, on the other hand,
has none of Aang’s emotional trauma: her friends are still alive and around her
age and the Air Nomads are holed up in the Western and Eastern Air Temples. And
why is she worrying about getting to the North Pole anyway?
Oh wait, Katara. That’s still stupid.
All in all, it makes Skye look
even more self-centered and unsympathetic than Aang was in “Bato of the Water
Tribe”.
Meanwhile, Zuko, Iroh, and June
(not Jun, so she must be busy elsewhere) close in on the heroes with June’s
shoe Nila (Even though the background materials for the show spell it NYLA).
Rinse and repeat at a few places the heroes visited, except with Zuko loudly
protesting that Skye is not his girlfriend.

Anyway, Sokka and Katara get mad
at Skye for hiding the map, the bad guys show up, fight, next scene. Oh, and
Skye goes Yandere on Zuko’s ass when she sees that he still has her necklace.
WHY DIDN’T YOU DO THAT THE LAST
TIME YOU FOUGHT HIM?! IF THIS NECKLACE IS SO
IMPORTANT TO YOU, WHY DIDN’T YOU WORRY ABOUT IT MORE? MAYBE THIS COULD HAVE
BEEN BETTER IF YOU’D FLESHED OUT THE
BACKSTORY A LOT MORE THAN JUST SUMMARIZING EVERYTHING!!!
Oh, but the worst is yet to come.
They head north and run into the
Northern Water Tribe. Skye recognizes one of them as her friend, and prince of
the Northern Water Tribe, Tyler.
…
…
…
There are no Penitence Crusades
that can save me now. Once I get enough money, I am swearing myself to the Dark
Gods and building a Chaos Space Marine army. Praise be unto Khorne, Tzeentch,
Nurgle and Slaanesh; for them I will paint the galaxy red with the blood of the
innocent and the lapdogs of the False Emperor.

The guy’s name is TYLER?!
Forget Skye, that is the most European name I have ever heard coming from an Avatar fic. At least Shyamalan tried to stick to what he believed were
the true Asian roots of names (he was wrong; Sanskrit doesn’t even have an “ah”
sound, so “Avatar” is pronounced as it looks, not like “Ah-vatar”). Even if you
try to justify that the Water Tribes are based off of Inuit culture, that’s
still a very European name. Why didn’t she give him an Inuit name? It wouldn’t
have been too hard; just go to Google and type in “Inuit names” and pick your
favorite. Boom! New character name.
I think I understand now;
AvatarAvani did not care. She cared only about shipping her OC with Zuko, and
making that OC the Avatar. Screw continuity and canon and understandable names,
if Skye’s not having sex with Zuko by Sozin’s Comet then everything’s gone
wrong! This author blatantly disregards and disrespects everything Mike and
Bryan set forth to produce to create her own little world to fulfil her wishes.
My Immortal was at least so over the
top that the canon defilement became hilarious, but this is Canon Rape, and it’s neither funny nor clever.
I was really, really hoping that this story might
improve, but it’s actually gotten worse. If I could, I would stop reading and
never touch this piece of shit again, but I won’t. Because these problems can’t
be ignored, they must be addressed.
…
…
Let’s just get this over with. I
think I’ll just call Skye and… Tyler “Dumbass” and “Canon Rape”
from now on.
Dumbass and Canon Rape lead Sokka
and Katara into the Northern Water Tribe. Sokka teases Dumbass about having a
boyfriend, first in Canon Rape and then in Zuko.
“‘Let me name off some proof. You kissed him on the first day you met
him, he stole your necklace, he tied you to a tree, he protected you from
pirates, he caught your falling body after the Avatar State, you dreamed about
him. Am I missing anything?” Sokka stated matter of factly.”
Because that’s the hallmark of a
loving, stable relationship!
 |
| THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE, COMMISSAR FUKLAW! |
So in between this “amazing”
romantic drama, Zhao gets ready for his fish punching and shanghaies Zuko’s
crew… oh, and blowing him up for good measure.
Those of you who have seen the show
should probably know that.
Back at the Northern Water Tribe,
everyone’s partying because the Avatar arrived… Why, she’s only been gone for a
few months. I know the Avatar is a big important figure, but throwing her a
party every time she shows up is a little obsessive.
Also, shouldn’t Skye be doing
something about the WAR GOING ON?!
So, Sokka meets Yue and they hit
it off. Meanwhile Zuko’s having his daily brooding session and tells his uncle
he doesn’t want to play the tsungi soongi horn.
THESE ERRORS COULD HAVE BEEN
AVOIDED IF AVATARAVANI EVEN BOTHERED TO READ THE AVATAR WIKI! THAT’S HOW I
FOUND OUT KYOSHI WAS ACTUALLY 41, NOT 180, WHEN SHE FOUGHT CHIN THE CONQUEROR!
(I was researching for my own Avatar
fic, and because Kyoshi is awesome)
Eh, the author doesn’t care, why
should I?
But really, Iroh’s there to
inform Zuko that he has a boat with no crew, thanks to Zhao. Zhao kind of
figures out Zuko’s the Blue Spirit, then tells him of a new outlaw, the Red
Spirit, who’s supposed to be the Blue Spirit’s lover with powers equaling the
Avatar.
…
For the next video, replace any
mention of Typhon with Avatar the Last
Airbender, Legend of Skye.
Yeah, I think that’s stupid, and
more importantly it rams the idea that “Dumbass and Zuko are so in wuv with each other!1!!” down our throats. WE KIND OF GET IT AFTER
SKYE SNOGGED HIM A FEW TIMES!
Whatever.
Back at the Northern Water Tribe,
Dumbass approached Pakku and asks if he’s willing to each Katara Waterbending.
He says no, citing that a) women can’t learn combat Waterbending in the
Northern Tribe and b) he’d made an exception for Dumbass because she’s the
Avatar.
Well, that trip was pointless.
Don’t worry, Dumbass’s a master, so she can teach Katara how to Waterbend on
the way to Gaoling to pick up Toph, right?
Well, she actually decides to be
smart and goes to the chief to complain. HEY, YOU’RE ACTUALLY USING YOUR
POSITION AS AVATAR, FOR ONCE!
I still hate you.
Oh, and we get an Author’s Note
that says she’d thrown in Tyler Canon Rape as one of the guys that fawns
for Avatar Dumbass.
I still hate him too.
Sokka strikes out with Yue, sort
of, next chapter.
Zhao plans to blow up Zuko, and
does so.
ZHAO, I LOVE YOU! YOU TRIED TO
SAVE ZUKO FROM THIS SHITTY FANFIC!
But that comes after we get a
Ship Tease between Dumbass and Canon Rape. I HATE THIS CHARACTER, AND I THINK
THAT DUMBASS DESERVES BETTER, AND I HATE DUMBASS! Oh, and Sokka strikes out
with Yue again and then suggests that Dumbass train Katar.
WHY DIDN’T THEY DO THAT TEN
CHAPTERS AGO?! WE COULD HAVE MET TOPH BY NOW AND NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE NORTHERN
WATER TRIBE!
Oh wait, that story would have
actually been good.
Anyway, Pakku finds out and is
pissy about it, so Dumbass goes and tries to pull a Korra and say “I’M THE
AVATAR, AND YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!!!”… You know what, let’s watch that scene
again so we can see how it’s really
done.
Cora Baker, welcome to voice
acting.
Dumbass challenges Pakku to a
duel and… what.
Why does SHE get to fight Pakku?!
It was awesome when Katara fought Pakku, because she was defending her position
that girls should be taught combat Waterbending, and most of Pakku’s issues
were with her. But having Dumbass fight Pakku instead makes no sense since
she’s already a master Waterbender and it’s KATARA
who needs to prove herself and win Pakku over. AT LEAST SHYAMALAN GOT THAT
RIGHT, AND THAT WAS IN A DELETED SCENE!
 |
| Even THIS is better than this story |
To further add to the fail,
Dumbass suggests Katara start the fight… WHY DOESN’T KATARA FIGHT ON HER OWN?!
SHE DOESN’T NEED YOUR HELP!!
This is bringing up more
unfortunate implications than I originally anticipated. Katara, a strong female
character and Team Mom of the Gaang back in the original show, can’t stand up
on her own without the help of the perfect, highly skilled, unusual looking
Avatar. Katara can’t have her own frustrations or subplots, they must be placed
upon the shoulders of the perfect, highly skilled, unusual looking Avatar.
Katara can’t develop relationships, we must focus on the perfect, highly
skilled, unusual looking Avatar. Everything that has made Katara the character
I remember from the show has been stripped away and replaced with a rather
narrow and flimsy frame, all so that Dumbass Avatar can have her moment to
shine and seduce the troubled Zuko.
I. Hate. This fic.
Well, the Fire Nation’s on their
way to burn everything to the ground. YAY!!!
Why am I rooting for the
genocidal bastards?
So, while Katara trains Dumbass
acts true to character and spends most of her time messing around with Canon
Rape INSTEAD OF BEING THE AVATAR! I know Aang liked to have fun, but when the
time called for it he stepped up and did his job. Dumbass here spends her time
going on pointless side quests and flirting with boys.
YOU ARE A WATERBENDING MASTER
ALREADY! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TRAINED KATARA YOURSELF AND GONE TO FIND TOPH!!!
Oh, and Canon Rape asks Dumbass
if she wants to marry him. She doesn’t because she likes Zuko more.
Yes, the Fire Nation has come to
our rescue and is launching its attack on the Northern Water Tribe. Sokka,
having relationship issues with Yue, volunteers for the suicide squad that will
go and assassinate the great Admiral Zhao. The squad is being led by Haun, who
I guess is somehow related to Hahn, Yue’s douchy fiancé.
After failing to fight of the
Fire Nation, because her powers as the Avatar are horrendous, Dumbass is joined
by Katara, Yue and Canon Rape as they go to the Spirit Oasis. Zuko shows up, he
and Katara fight-
Pakku watches the sun rise… she
wasted an entire scene cut for that.
-And Zuko wins and drags Dumbass
out into the tundra for cuddles. Eventually the others go after her and we get
a scene were, in the Spirit World, Dumbass has a dream where she receives Canon
Rape’s betrothal necklace, along with some love notes:
“You will forever be the Yin to my Yang.”
Zzzzzzzz
… What was that? I fell asleep.
That was a rather boring and clichéd attempt at love. I’d get more emotions out
of a Sister of Battle confessing her love for Holy Prometheum as she uses a few
heretics for kindling.
Someone go write that fic. For a
visualization, imagine Lady Gaga dressed in medieval plate armor burning people
with a flamethrower. Actually, someone go write a fic where Lady Gaga finds
some plate armor and a flamethrower and starts burning people. I might actually
start listening to her music then.
Nah, it’d still be terrible.
So, Dumbass meets with Koh (WHOSE
NAME IS ACTIALLY SPLLED RIGHT!!! :D) and learns about the location of the Moon
and Ocean Spirits, whom Zhao wants to punch. Back in the real world. Zuko
monologues and mopes about his feelings for Dumbass before the others arrive
and spoil his fun.
Meanwhile, back on Zhao’s
flagship, he describes about serving under General Shoe-
Really, that’s how it’s written.
Did the author have a shoe fetish or something? (don’t worry, it gets worse)
Anyway, you should know this and
he says that he found a SUPER SECRET
SPIRIT LIBRARY!!!1!11!! and learned that the Moon and Ocean are magical
fish, and you can punch them. Iroh objects to this, since he believes spirits
shouldn’t be punched.
Unless you’re Bumi, in which case
it’s awesome.
 |
| Shown here: Awesome |
Meanwhile, Hei-Bai (who we are
only now introduced to, and this
makes me wonder if he’s still abducting civilians because his forest got burned
down) leads Dumbass back to her body after her encounter with Koh. She wakes up
and… okay, now the fight scenes have gone from bad to just plain goofy.
“She burst out of the rope with her firebending and slammed Zuko into
the wall by kissing him.”
POWER KISS! Why didn’t the Space
Marines think of that?
Dumbass once again renders Katara
useless and knocks Zuko out with little fuss. The others arrive and Canon Rape
asks if he can kill Zuko. When the others say no, he starts pleading.
…
Okay, that scene is kind of
funny.
Zhao captures the fish, and-
“He stuck him hand in and grabbed Tui.”
AvatarAvani writeum in racist Native
American Injun stereotype. Haow!
…
I’m going to hell for that, aren’t
I?
But before he can go ten rounds
with the fish he’s interrupted, first by the Dumbass Brigade (I can’t call them
the Gaang since Aang isn’t even in the story anymore, and the Krew or
Korralition doesn’t work since Korra won’t be born for another 150+ years) and
then by Iroh the Awesome, all of them telling him to let it go and send the
Moon Spirit on its way.
Obligatory Frozen reference:
Zhao, of course, doesn’t listen.
 |
| This image I awesome... wish I drew it. |
So, RUN!!! IT’S KOIZILLA!!! And
then Yue dies to put the moon back in place.
And strangely enough, only Sokka
really reacts to this, as he does in canon. I find this strange since… isn’t
Canon Rape HER BROTHER?!?! If my sister died I’d be torn apart, but no, all
Canon Rape cares about is that Dumbass Avatar doesn’t want to marry him…
granted it’s for justifiable reason but still!
Oh, and as they prepare to leave
Pakku comments that Katara will do well under Dumbass’ tutelage… once again
rendering this whole trip COMPLETELY POINTLESS.
And thus ends “Book 1: Water”…
ow, that was painful. I’ll get into most of the flaws once I finish this…
thing.
“Book 2: Earth” opens with a
recap of what has happened up to that point. It also reveals that Dumbass ran
away from her Airbending Training to start Waterbending Training…
…
WHAT?!
SHE ABANDONED HER TRAINING?! WHAT KIND OF IDIOT WOULD DO THAT?! If Korra had given up on her Airbending
training, Amon would have won. If Aang had just skipped Firebending training,
Ozai would have fried him with that lightning strike when they faced off during
Sozin’s Comet. I’m not going to call her Dumbass right now (because what I
really want to call her is rather R-Rated, and I’m trying to keep this blog as
clean as possible), but SKYE HANDICAPPED HERSELF FOR NO GOOD REASON!! Worse,
she was born an Airbender, so Air should come naturally to her; she should have
been a master by the time she headed to the North Pole. Aang was a master by
age 12, and is a master here at age eight!
And what of dear, Dumbass Avatar Skye? Nope, she just gave up on it.
Savior of the world, ladies and
gentlemen. Not even a master in her natural Element.
Fortunately, I’ve only got six
more chapters of this to get through. Guess AvatarAvani must have given up.
Either that or the last chapter
is really long or really condensed.
Anyway, Dumbass is having
nightmares, including a scene where she kills a Fire Nation soldier because, if
I can discern from the wording, stabbed a woman.
… That intrigues me, and I would
like to learn more. Wow, this story actually made me curious for once.
So Dumbass tries to pass it off
as nothing, but Canon Rape speaks to her and we find out that she’s troubled
because being the Avatar has taken her away from everything that a normal
person has, and that there’s a lot of pressure on her shoulders.
Wow, that would have been
compelling drama if you INTRODUCED IT EARLIER!!! Or better yet, SHOWN IT!
Because so far, I have seen nothing that convinces me that she is under a lot
of pressure to succeed. You never showed us all the time being taken away from
playing around with friend or Sky Bison to go study, you never showed us the
decision to run away to the Northern Water Tribe and get started with
Waterbending.
YOU. TOLD. US.
On a different note, the author
tries to convince us that Dumbass Avatar is sassy and hot-headed… hmm, sound
like someone we know?
I’d ask why the author didn’t
just make Dumbass the Avatar in place of Korra if she’s going for hot-headed,
but then I remember this story was started before Legend of Korra premiered. And I have gotten no evidence that
Dumbass is sassy so much that she’s bitchy. She’s free spirited, but she’s not a
gung-ho “LET’S BREAK SOME RULES!” character, like Toph, Korra or even Katara at
points, which is what I get in my mind when someone says “hot-headed”. If Korra
were in Dumbass’ position, she would have gone straight to the Earth Kingdom
after completing her Waterbending Training instead of taking a detour to the
South Pole followed by going back to
the North Pole.
In short, Korra would have gotten
shit done and ENDED THIS WAR!
…
Let’s just end this.
The Dumbass Brigade is dropped
off near the Earth Kingdom by Canon Rape and Pakku. Katara teases Dumbass on
her love interests and Sokka gets oogies.
For those of you who haven’t
read/avoid the sequel comics, that’s what he says whenever Aang and Katara get
lovey dovey around him.
And then we learn that Sokka
accidentally broke and then sold Dumbass’ bow and arrows… go him, now she can
use the Elements like a PROPER AVATAR! Although that was a bit low, even for
Sokka, to steal someone’s stuff, break it, and then pawn it while no one’s
looking, although Dumbass does soak him with a tidal wave and threaten to do
worse if he does it again.
Makes you wonder what will happen
when her Bison gets stolen. Stand storm while telling the Sandbenders not to
touch her stuff instead of… well, going into the Avatar State, destroying
pretty much everything they own, and preparing to do a lot worse before being
calmed down?
Meanwhile, Zuko’s having another
brooding session while Azula zeroes in on his position. Like Iroh, Azula’s
pretty much as she is in canon, and I find that awesome.
Is it bad that I really, really want the sociopathic princess and
Pyrokinetic Joker to win?
Meanwhile, the Dumbass Brigade
receives a hero’s welcome at the Earth Kingdom Fortress “The Avatar State”
takes place in. I find it both funny and depressing that Katara’s still
referred to as “Mighty Katara” since she’s done jack all and Dumbass has taken
all of her good moments.
For those of you who haven’t seen
the episode in awhile, here’s a recap: crazy general wants to weaponize the
Avatar State, Avatar is hesitant until she sees that the war’s leaving a lot of
people dead or badly injured.
She should be feeling guilty,
considering you wasted a lot of time on a side quest that was COMPLETELY
POINTLESS!
And since this is lifted word for
word from the show (does that count as plagarism?) she agrees, but Katara
decides to be the wiser one and says there’s a better way. It made sense for
Aang, as he was younger than Katara, but Dumbass is OLDER! BY TWO YEARS!
Between all this we find out what
happened to cause Dumbass to go into the Avatar State: She’d been living at the
North Pole for some time, and had grown close to Canon Rape and his family.
Then a Fire Nation soldier snuck in and assassinated Canon Rape’s mother (I say
assassinate because he’s a prince, therefore his mother must have been royalty),
causing Dumbass to go into the Avatar State.
That would have been depressing
if we were shown this instead of being TOLD ABOUT IT!!! Also, it takes away
weight from Katara’s own “Fire Nation killed my parents” backstory, so Katara
is further rendered pointless and useless.
Anyway, back with trying to force
the Avatar State out of a dumbass. Nothing works and Dumbass decides to throw
in the towel and get back to mastering the Elements, which she should have done
19 CHAPTERS AGO! But General Fong doesn’t get it and tries to force her into
the Avatar State by attacking her and her friends. That works out swimmingly,
since this is an episode by episode recap of the original series.
That also means that Zuko and
Iroh become fugitives of the Fire Nation, with Azula gunning for them. Next!
For the next bit, just imagine “Cave
of Two Lovers” but with LESBIANS!!!... Actually no, they just think about the
people they love and that’s sufficient. I hate Les Yay normally, but that would
have been better than this fic.
But still, it has the Secret
Tunnel Song.
I love that song.
The next chapter is… I think it’s a chapter, but it reads more
like a character bio, and it’s followed by another long author’s note. We learn
a very interesting thing:
Dumbass is actually Half-Water
Tribe!
… That explains her eye color. Doesn’t
make her less of a Mary Sue.
The author’s note boils down to “I’m
impatient, and I want Zuko and Skye to start making babies!” and at this point
I back up and say BITE ME! I don’t want this story rushed even faster than it
is, and I hate this story. If you wanted Zuko to fall in love with your Mary
Sue, you could either make it a one shot or flesh this story out so it actually
resembles a story instead of a series
of recaps. NEVER SACRIFICE THE QUALITY AND PACING OF A STORY JUST SO YOU CAN
GET TO THE “GOOD” PARTS! Can you imagine what The Godfather would be like if they just cut out the scenes of
Michael slowly becoming a Villain Protagonist and went straight to the shooting
scenes? Or if they cut all the buildup in Alien
and just got to the people dying part (there, I just summed up every single
slasher movie made in the last twenty years)?
To answer your question,
AvatarAvani, I would like to see you try harder to create something original.
As it turns out, we get a recap
of a few episodes and then a note saying that AvatarAvani just… gave up. She “Lost
the will to write” and just couldn’t continue. And we are given a brief summary
of what would have happened.
Dumbass meets Kuzon, who’s been
brainwashed by the Fire Nation, but she beats him and puts him in jail to get
better. Season 3 continues on as is, except Dumbass and Zuko date, get married,
and have lots of babies.
Now, the sympathetic writer in me
reaches out to AvatarAvani. Writing a story and keeping it updated on a regular
basis is a hard thing, and there are some people who can’t handle the pressure.
If you need to go on hiatus, do so, but always remember to keep on working at
it.
The jerkass critic in me says “GOOD
RIDDANCE!”
This story sucks. The plot is
dull when it’s not being a rehash of Avatar:
The Last Airbender, the characters have all the life drained out of them,
the romance is forced when it’s even there, and Skye is an idiot who doesn’t
take her powers seriously. It was less like enjoying the series again and more
like having it read to me in a monotone while someone else does a dramatic
reading of Twilight. It could have
been great, but it was not.
Now, I’ll go read some good fics before I have to plunge back
into the filth… maybe something shorter for next week.
(Regrettably, I don't own Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Warhammer 40K, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Spider-Man or Frozen. Thankfully, I don't own Avatar the Last Airbender, Legend of Skye)
(For some good Avatar fics, check these out:
It might be in bad taste to bash one fic and then recommend others, but I feel like it needs to be done)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home